- Post-doc, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MA, USA (2018-2020)
- Post-doc, Max‐Planck‐Institut für Eisenforschung GmbH, Dusseldorf, Germany (2017-2018)
- Ph.D. Max‐Planck‐Institut für Eisenforschung GmbH, Dusseldorf, Germany (2017)
- M.S. Istanbul Technical University, Turkey (2013)
- B.S. Istanbul Technical University, Turkey (2011)
- Electrochemistry, Electrocatalysis, Energy Conversion and Storage
- Corrosion and Environmental Effects
- Materials Chemistry
- Surfaces, Interfaces, and Thin Films
- C. Toparli, M. Carlson, M. Dinh, B. Yildiz, M.P. Short, “Multi-Foulant Resistant Material Design by Matching Coating-Fluid Optical Properties." Langmuir (In Press) (2020).
- A. R. Zeradjanin, G. Polymeros, C. Toparli, M. Ledendecker, N. Hodnik, A. Erbe, M. Rohwerder, F. La Mantia, “What is the trigger for hydrogen evolution reaction? – towards electrocatalysis beyond the Sabatier principle”, Physical Chemistry and Physics 22 (2020), 8768-8780
- M. Rabe, C. Toparli, Y.-Hsuan Chen, O. Kasian, K. J.J. Mayrhofer, Andreas Erbe, “Alkaline manganese electrochemistry studied by in situ and operando spectropscopic methods - metal dissolution, oxide formation and oxygen evolution”, Physical Chemistry and Physics 21 (2019) 10457-10469.
- A. Altin, M. Krzywiecki, A. Sarfraz, C. Toparli, C. Laska, P. Kerger, A. Zeradjanin, K. J.J. Mayrhofer, M. Rohwerder, A. Erbe, “Cyclodextrin inhibits zinc corrosion by destabilizing point defect formation in the oxide layer”, Beilstein Journal of Nanotechnology (2018), 9, 936-944.
- C. Toparli, S. W. Hieke, A. Altin, O. Kasian, C. Scheu, and A. Erbe, “State of the surface of antibacterial copper in phosphate buffered saline”, Journal of The Electrochemical Society 164 (2017) 12 H734-H742.
- C. Toparli, A. Sarfraz, A. D. Wieck, M. Rohwerder and A. Erbe, “In situ and operando observation of surface oxides during oxygen evolution reaction on copper”, Electrochimica Acta 236 (2017) 236 104–115.
- C. Toparli, B. Ebin, S. Gürmen, “Synthesis, structural and magnetic characterization of soft magnetic nanocrystalline ternary FeNiCo particles”, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 423 (2017) 133–139.
- C. Toparli, A. Sarfraz, A. Erbe, “A new look at oxide formation at the copper/electrolyte interface by in situ spectroscopies”, Physical Chemistry and Physics 17 (2015) 31670-31679.
- B. Ebin, C. Toparli, S. Gürmen, “Preparation and magnetic characterization of Fe/metal oxide nanocomposite particles by means of hydrogen reduction assisted ultrasonic spray pyrolysis (USP-HR)”, International Journal of Materials Research 104 (5) (2013) 483–488.
- Erbe, A. Safraz, C. Toparli, K. Schwenzfeier, F. Niu, “Optical absorption at interfaces: In soft matter aqueous interfaces (Lecture notes in physics) “, chapter 14, Vol. 917, pp. 459-490 (Eds. P. R. Lang, Y. Liu). Springer International Publishing, Switzerland (2016).
- Erbe, S. Nayak, Y.-H. Chen, F. Niu, M. Pander, S. Tecklenburg, C. Toparli, “How to probe structure, kinetics and dynamics at complex interfaces in situ and operando by optical spectroscopy “, Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry: Surface Science (2017).
23/11/2021 - 11:53